How to subscribe to the PFFC fixtures calendar
We recommend that you subscribe to the calendar rather than downloading it, so that we can automatically keep you up to date with any late changes to the fixture list.
Downloading the calendar imports the fixtures into your calendar software on a one-off basis. If the fixtures change, you will need to download the calendar file again to update your data. If, on the other hand, you subscribe to the calendar feed, your calendar application will sync the fixture dates and kick-off times automatically without the need for a manual update so you will always have the latest information.
• NB: First, copy the following URL: http://pffc.org.uk/PF-fixtures.ics
Supported Calendar Applications
1. Go to Tools -> Account Settings
2. Choose Internet Calendars tab
3. Click 'New...'
4. Paste the copied URL into the location field and click Add
1. Open iCal
2. Go to Calendar -> Subscribe from the menu
3. Paste the copied URL in the 'Subscribe to' field
4. Select 'Autorefresh: Every hour' to get fixture changes delivered automatically
5. To rename the calendar, click the 'Calendars' button at the top left of the iCal window, then right-click (ctrl-click) the Fixtures calendar and select 'Get Info'
1. On the left-hand side, under 'Other calendars', click 'Add'
2. Select 'Add by URL' option from the menu and paste the URL in the calendar address field
3. Click 'Add'. It may take a few minutes for the subscription to be confirmed
For this calendar to appear on your Android phone, you need to subscribe via Google Calendar on a computer using the Google account that is associated with your phone (see instructions for Google Calendar above). Once you have subscribed via the computer, the calendar should automatically appear in the native calendar application on your phone.
Set up your iPhone to sync with the PF Fixtures calendar created in iCal on a Mac:
1. Start iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer
2. Select your iPhone under Devices and click the Info tab
3. Under Calendars, make sure you select All Calendars or tick the option to sync the PF Fixtures calendar
To subscribe to iCal fixtures directly from your iPhone, follow the instructions below:
1. Copy the iCal URL
2. Select 'Settings' on your iPhone
3. Select 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars'
4. Select 'Add Account' under 'Accounts'
5. Select 'Other' at the bottom
6. Select 'Add Subscribed Calendar'
7. Select the 'Server' box and tap 'Paste'
8. Select 'Next'
9. Optionally modify the description
1. Save the calendar on your computer as an ICS file
2. Go to the Windows Live Calendar webpage
3. Sign in with your Windows Live ID
4. On the toolbar above the calendar, click Subscribe
5. Select Subscribe to a public calendar
6. Enter copied calendar URL
7. In the Calendar name box, type a name for the calendar
8. Next to Color, select a color for the calendar
9. Click Subscribe to calendar
10. Click Done
1. Open up your Thunderbird or Sunbird program
2. Choose the menu option 'File -> New -> Calendar...'
3. Select the 'on the Network' option and click Next
4. Choose iCalendar (ICS) format and paste the URL into the Location field
5. Follow prompts to complete your calendar setup
(Based on information from rbs6nations.com)